Dry Boat Storage
Experience the joys of boat ownership without the hassle of storing it at home and towage! Storing your boat in dry boat storage at the secure Gladstone Marine Centre provides you with quick access to our local river systems Calliope and Boyne Rivers, local islands such as Quoin, Curtis and Facing Islands, just to name a few as well as the Great Barrier Reef.
- Launching and retrieval by experienced operators is included in storage rates using specially designed haul out trailers (24 business hours notice required, tide dependent)
- Boats can be stored with or without trailer (stands available)
- Covered or uncovered storage options
- Secure yard with limited public access ensures your pride and joy is safe
- After hours access arrangements available
- Nightly security patrols of facility
- Option to store monthly, quarterly, 6 monthly or yearly
- Dedicated maintenance pen (area)
The cost of storage varies dependent on length and hull type, and choice of storage. Dry Boat storage rates are more competitive than wet pens and minimise the need for regular hull cleaning and anti-fouling. It also minimises corrosion damage and maintenance to shafts, props and stern drives. Contact us now for prices and availability.
For launching and retrieval please note 24 business hours notice is required and is tidal dependent.